The main conference for argumentation in AI, COMMA, is running this week. The Third International Conference on Computational Models of Argument, COMMA 2010, is running in Desenzano del Garda.
ARG:dundee has strong representation at the event with a total of five papers in the proceedings:
- Floris Bex, Henry Prakken, Chris Reed: A formal analysis of the AIF in terms of the ASPIC framework
- Katarzyna Budzynska: Argument Analysis: Components of Interpersonal Argumentation
- Nir Oren, Chris Reed, Michael Luck: Moving Between Argumentation Frameworks
- Chris Reed, Simon Wells, Katarzyna Budzynska, Joseph Devereux: Building arguments with argumentation: the role of illocutionary force in computational models of argument
- Mark Snaith, Joseph Devereux, John Lawrence, Chris Reed: Pipelining Argumentation Technologies